Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[THROWBACK FOOTAGE OF THE DAY] - (1 Year Ago From Today) - Double-P - R.I.P. To My Brother "Fredrick (Ahmad-Rashad) Sykes" - (Happy B-Day)



[THROWBACK FOOTAGE OF THE DAY] - (1 Year Ago From Today)

[ "Me (Double-P), My Brother E-Dubb, & TB Was At The Compton Cemetery Showing Love To My Brother "Fredrick (Ahmad-Rashad) Sykes" & My Grandma "Shirley Dean Mitchell" On My Brother Birthday June 1st Of 2009! We Miss You Bro-Bro & We Still Think Of YOu Everyday." ]




"Today June 1, 2010
Is My Brother "Fredrick (Ahmad-Rashad) Sykes" Birthday,
He Was Murdered On October 23, 1999 At Age 19 & Now He Is 30 Today !!
Me & My Bro E-Dubb Just Sung Happy Birthday & Now Its Time To Celebrate."

REAL TALK !!

R.I.P. "Fredrick (Ahmad-Rashad) Sykes" A.K.A. "FREDDIE-B"
June 1st, 1980 - Oct. 23rd, 1999
(REST IN LOVE )


Follow Me On Twitter:
www.twitter.com/comptonsdoublep

No comments:

Post a Comment